Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Mogo Finance operates in 12+ countries across Europe and Asia. We offer financial lease, leaseback and instalment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a Sales and Customer Service Manager to work with our growing International markets. This is a high impact and high ownership opportunity for self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and providing access to financing in exiting emerging markets.
- Set, manage and monitor the monthly sales quota and goals of the sales teams in several countries;
- Develop sales plans and tactics as needed to achieve the company's sales objectives;
- Work with global headquarters to master and adapt best practices from various regions to the local markets;
- Monitor and refine sales processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success of local sales teams;
- Set the strategy for hiring and training of sales and customer support representatives;
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both sales growth and operational excellence;
- Use data to be nimble and inform the strategy of your team;
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through lead generation;
- Innovate together with local teams, especially in finding new customer segments that could be profitably served;
- Monitor market and competitor activity to adjust sales strategies;
- Report to company‘s top management on regular basis.
- Must be fluent in English.
- B2C sales experience is a must.
- Experience of managing the sales team is a must.
- Telemarketing experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in loans or financing would be an advantage.
- Willingness and possibility to travel to foreign countries.
- Personal qualities – result-oriented, dynamic, highly responsible, hands-on.
- Competitive salary; performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- No bureaucracy
- Support from professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development.