Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is looking for a Head of Shared Service centre.
Head of Shared Service Centre is responsible for leading the finance shared services strategy and operations within a multi-functional Shared Services Organization in Vilnius. Candidate will need to be highly motivated with experience in employee engagement, data driven performance management, customer focused approach, strong internal controls ownership, and strong business partnering.
This position will have 4 direct reports and more than 70 indirect reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain a global outlook and appreciation for individual perspectives and backgrounds; has ability to identify and develop talent within the organization.
- To oversee the Shared Services accounting functions, which include but are not limited to, transactions associated with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger.
- To establish a customer-centric culture in the Shared Services organization with highly collaborative relationships with each of the company's key stakeholders.
- To drive continuous improvement of controls and processes through automation, process design and efficiencies. Evaluates industry best practices and champion the development of new automation and/or process improvements.
- To build sustainable, differentiated capabilities through proven solutions, deep content expertise, and focused innovation.
- Managerial and mentorship skills to effectively coach and guide staff
- Experience and skills to effectively manage changes
- Experience in accounting or finance roles, with supervisory experience; previous experience implementing and coordinating activity within a shared service environment is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of the following processes at a minimum: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders across functions and geographies.
- Independent problem-solver and decision-maker; works without significant guidance.
- Strong customer focus with high consultative and collaboration skills to implement plans and manage standards so that effective customer service is achieved for both internal and external customers.
From 5786 EUR gross, but the final offer depends on personal skills and qualifications.