Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
We seek a Development Manager to join Front Office IT team in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will have many years of experience building high performance, low latency systems in financial markets combined with a strong business knowledge. You will be creative, enthusiastically pushing ideas, inspiring those around you and gaining the respect of stakeholders. We work closely with our business, primarily traders, every day and if you have excellent communication skills and strong drive to deliver, you will thrive in this environment.
- Some of our technology stack right now:
- Microservice architectures and development in C# and F#
- Apache Kafka and Rabbit Messaging
- Monitoring with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana and Icinga2
- CI/CD with Bamboo, GoCD and other CI/CD pipelining tools
- Git in Stash and TFS
You will own two key trading systems: Bond and Equities Trading System (BETS) and FX Core. Both systems core functionality is Trade Store, Trade Lifecycle, Straight through Processing and Position Keeping. The system is the key integrator between our electronic trading platforms on one side, and the banks back office and risk systems on the other side.
- BETS was originally build in Visual C++, but we are currently refactoring the entire system, in particular turning the platform into a highly distributed .NET platform (C# and F# Micro services) that interoperate through Apache Kafka.
- FX Core is a brand new application that is in the process or talking over from a legacy application called Forex. Full retirement of Forex is planned for the end of the year. The FX Core architecture is similar to BETS although far more Microservices have been implemented in F#.
The long-term strategy is to converge the architecture of BETS and FX Core, respecting that very different asset classes that are supported. We are also part of a very large programme of work called Blue Ocean that is overhauling the data architecture across Markets. This means that all the point-to-point connections between BETS, FX Core and the rest of the bank will be replaced with a brand new messaging backbone.
You will become responsible for 3 teams: BETS Copenhagen (4 developers), FX Core Copenhagen (4 developers), and Trading Systems Vilnius (6-8 developers). Therefore, effective communication and collaboration is critical to achieving our objectives.
You will feel excited by the opportunities; to drive architectural change and inspire business strategy; to change our world using your experience and ingenuity, solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- Building high performance teams and People management
- Expert .NET coding on markets trading systems
- Low latency system design and implementation
- Experience of Real time streaming (event driven) applications
- The financial products trading domain, in particular fx, bonds, cash equities and repos
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent problem solving / Analytical skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4300 EUR to 6500 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!