Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – EuLoS is a European Logistics company, based in Lithuania and the UK, with over 30 years of experience in the Automotive Finished Vehicle industry. It provides solutions to Vehicle Manufacturers, Fleet operators, Retailers and Carriers alike throughout Europe and beyond. EuLos team is fully experienced in all types of Vehicle logistics and have been working with Vehicle Manufacturers, Fleet operators, Rental companies across Europe for many years.
Currently the team is growing and we are looking for HR Generalist (for UK and for Lithuania) who will ensure the company and its employees are working in a safe, fair and enjoyable environment. The role requires the individual to understand the local legislation for the employment of staff in the region and to support the directors of the company to meet the local legislation of the country of employment. This is a key role in the company and it will report into the Director, therefore you will be expected to voice your opinions and be a positive addition to the company as well as key advisor to the director.
- Management of all employment contracts and updates accordingly
- Manage the recruitment program, interviews/inductions, disciplinary processes and exits from the business
- Control of day to day communication regarding employment, salaries and payroll processing
- Implement and continual review of company bonus schemes
- Management of UK employees’ pensions
- Holiday control to assist the needs of the business
- Manage all the legal requirements of employees according to their role within the company
- Manage the company's GDPR policy
- Support the office administrator as required
- Manage health and safety policies
- Working with the company's director, introduce new projects to continually develop the processes of the company, including a new Payroll system/solution for the company
- Support the training needs of the company's employees
- More than 2 years of experience in similar HR role
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian labour code
- Excellent communication skills
- Payroll knowledge (a plus)
The Company offers attractive benefits package and a competitive salary (the salary budget starts from 1000 EUR net per month, nevertheless, the final offer will depend on person’s competencies and experience within HR).