Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, growing international company Nordzucker is looking for HR Manager who will be responsible of plant in Kėdainiai and SSC in Kaunas. If you want to join international company and to take a challenge with dynamic role, please apply.
- Conducting the staff selection process;
- Management of all employment contracts and updates;
- Manage all the legal requirements of employees according to their role within the company;
- Ensuring compliance with labor law requirements (24/7, summary time recording, overtime, etc.);
- Introduce new projects/systems to continually develop the HR processes of the company;
- Implementation of personnel administration processes and regulations, preparation of procedures;
- Manage the recruitment program (Labbis and SAP), interviews/inductions, disciplinary processes and exits from the business;
- Handling of employees time records, controlling job schedules;
- Improving and continual review the payment system of company;
- preparing draft Collective agreement, to participate in negotiations with employees' representatives;
- Manage the company's GDPR policy (HR part );
- Organization of training of the company's employees.
- More than 2 years of experience in similar HR role
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian Labour Code
- Excellent communication skills
- Payroll knowledge (a plus)
2500-3500 Eur gross