Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client GP Transco is one of the fastest growing trucking & logistics company in the United States. One of the keys to GP's success is the modern take on the industry including internal IT team dedicated for bringing best solution in USA market.
The HR manager will manage and support our personnel, ensuring that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives for our Vilnius office.
This is a rare opening that offers outstanding pay, great benefits, and the ability to grow with one of the fastest growing and best-established companies in the industry. It requires not only dedication to the field of human resources, but a level of creative and bold thinking.
- Overlook and support team of 75+ employees from software developers to people in operations, accounting and various other departments.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- A minimum of 4 years as an HR director, HR manager, or equivalent. Preferably in an international company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the labor and employment laws of Lithuania
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Ability to analyze data and implement findings into goals.
- A competitive salary depending on experience and performance.
- An informal style of communication.
- Outstanding growth opportunities with one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the United States.
- Friday lunches.
- Free Parking.
- Work Outings.
3300-5500 EUR gross. Depends on experience. Negotiatable.