Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, well known international company working in game industry, are establishing their new office in Vilnius and is looking for their first team members.
- Full-cycle employee support (including, but not limited, to): managing in-person and remote onboarding and orientation, coordinating international and domestic relocations with outside vendor, managing immigration process and work authorizations, processing HR mail, employee seniority program support, leavers administration, employment verifications, terminations.
- Maintenance of employee data in all systems and files. Preparation and management of personnel documentation.
- HR-related invoice reconciliation and submission of invoices for payment.
- Handling day-to-day ad-hoc inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with federal, states, and local employment laws and regulations, making recommendations for policy and/or practice changes as necessary to maintain compliance.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best-practices, regulatory changes, employee training opportunities, and new technologies in human resources.,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of progressive HR operations and/or generalist experience.
- Thorough knowledge of employment, immigration, and benefit-related laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with a deep understanding of MS Excel.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to anticipate and resolve problems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism, maintaining high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn company HRMS, recruitment, payroll/benefit, and company systems.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- A high level of self-motivation with an optimistic, "can-do" attitude.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural sensitivity and cultural awareness skills.
From 2300 EUR gross