Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries.
Moody’s is extending its services to Lithuania and is looking for You to manage a Service Center which delivers HR administrative processes, employee and manager inquiry support, self-service content and transactions internationally. You will support and enable the broader HR function in delivering strategy, policy, advisory support, and HR subject matter expertise to other business units.
- HR Tools and Technology: Ensure HR infrastructure and technologies to be fit for purpose and supportive of HR goals and superior client service, partnering with various stakeholders.
- Service Performance Analytics: Implement and monitor SLA‘s and partner with the Process Lead and Shift Leaders to monitor KPI‘s, SDM‘s and align resources to achieve them; identify continuous improvement opportunities of global HR service.
- Stakeholder Management: Develop and maintain strategic client touch points, represent the standards of HR to top management to ensure priorities and expectations, balance global and regional needs.
- Change Management: Influence key stakeholders both internally and externally to drive increased use of employee and manager self-service, support streamlining and standardizing HR processes, where appropriate.
- Team Management: Set career path, lead and manage the performance of the HR Team to meet or exceed customer expectations at the lowest possible cost and highest possible quality of service.
- Bachelor‘s degree
- 5+ years of experience working in HR field, managerial role
- Experience working in a matrix model - corporate, functional and geographic
- Strong leadership skills, change management experience and ability to identify and drive efficiencies
- Strategic/critical thinking with business acumen
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German, French or Dutch would be a plus