Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Moody’s is extending its services to Lithuania and is looking for You to provide an oversight to the day to day operations of the Vilnius HR Service Team.
- Oversee HR program, HR information systems administration, including employee inquiries, case management, benefits and recruiting administration of HR team in Vilnius.
- Develop and execute trainings for Vilnius HR team.
- Work with all relevant HR process owners and ensure that interactions with the HR team are documented and hand-offs are processed correctly.
- Partner with HR Project Office, Systems and Reporting teams, and other HR colleagues to resource project teams and perform lead role on service team work streams.
- Bachelor‘s degree
- 2+ years of experience working in HR field, managerial role
- Experience working in a matrix model - corporate, functional and geographic
- Strategic/critical thinking with business acumen
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German, French or Dutch would be a plus