Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Here at Yara we care about people. It’s all about collaboration and fostering our culture. We are looking for a colleague to join our HR team in Vilnius.
Your responsibilities include supporting all employees and maintaining company policies. You should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you promote a healthy workplace by ensuring our procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Preparing job offers and contracts, coordinating employee pre-start experience;
- Maintaining HR reports and documentation in compliance with legal requirements, including employee records in our HR system (Success Factors);
- Becoming super user of our payroll, time and attendance, travel and expense management tool;
- Coordinating payroll process with internal and external stakeholders;
- Being a key point of contact for employees on any employee related matters regarding policies, vacation, payroll and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist;
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems;
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process;
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in an international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
From 2000 EUR to 2500 EUR gross