Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries.
International Business and Financial services provider is expanding its services to Lithuania and is looking for specialist to provide HR support to all employees (administration of HR processes; HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, document scanning and other HR transactions in HR systems).
- Accurately log all service requests, monitor and follow up on all cases through multiple channels (phone, email, case management) related to information of transfers, change in working hours, compensation adjustments and etc;
- Administrate employee exit / off-boarding processes (including payroll calculations) and scan/archive employee personnel files;
- Assist with additional HR administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1+ year experience working in Call Center or HR;
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German, French or Dutch would be a plus;
- Experience in SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa 2XB or similar Applicant Tracking System would be a plus;
- Experience working in international cross-cultural fast paced environment;
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other case management systems.