Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Olybet – is part of Olympic Entertainment Group AS which is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in 6 countries and employing over 3000 people. OlyBet is the online brand of the Group, hosting a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms. Olympic belongs to a socially responsible Group that stands for high ethical standards and transparency of business.
Incident management line are the people who are keeping an eye to make sure that all systems are constantly up and tech heart of our business is constantly beating with no pauses. If any incident is spotted, you will have to identify root cause and way of escalation to internal or external teams and proactively follow up until issue is resolved.
- Be single point of knowledge of all upcoming maintenances as well as ongoing and resolved incidents/malfunctions, including current status of every ticket.
- Monitor systems and network performance, follow up 1st line and backoffice escalations to detect incidents.
- Identify incidents root-cause (incl reviewing logs) and further path of escalation to dedicated teams both inhouse and external.
- Manage prioritisation of tickets and proactively follow up them until incident is successfully resolved, make sure that resolution is in line with internal SLAs. Escalate and raise awareness if resolution is going beyond SLAs.
- Create incident reports when resolved and provide management with weekly/monthly overviews to identify weak areas and prioritise areas of improvement.
- Operate within incident management software, manage incidents and maintenances dashboard
- Nice to have: tune up and maintain automated monitoring system
- Must have experience in using Chrome DevTools
- Professional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Great sense of responsibility
- 1+ years of similar professional experience
- Knowledge of common information technologies and systems
- Opportunity to deepen your technical skills by working with the biggest brands in the iGaming industry globally
- Possibility to develop your professional career in an international company
- Opportunity to work with different projects
- Budget for professional development
- Experience with high volume applications in gaming industry
- Freedom to express new initiatives
2000-2500 EUR gross