Circle K Latvia
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - SIA “Circle K Business Center” is a part of the international company Circle K group, which is the leading motor fuel trader in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries with more than 100 years of experience.
The company has been operating in Latvia since 2012 with the aim of providing centralized accounting, financial, IT, personnel administration, and customer support services to offices and gas stations in 8 countries where Circle K operates. Since October 2016, it also operates in Poland, mainly providing IT support for Circle K service stations.
The Circle K BC Riga Finance & Control department is a part of Global Finance organization and responsible for full accounting and financial reporting cycle for Circle K European operations. By joining us you become part of a global family of merchants whose ambition is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. You will get a high degree of influence on your career and personal development right from the start. We offer the opportunity to work with us as we position and grow a global fuel and retail company in the transition from fossil fuels to new transport energy forms.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acquire, analyze and prepare VAT data/ declarations and ensure accurate, compliant and timely submission of VAT declarations
- Support VAT payment and refund process
- Maintain accounting procedures related to VAT: settlements, reconciliation of VAT accounts etc.
- Maintain ERP master data for indirect taxes
- Perform quality controls: SOX controls and Internal team's controls
- Contribute to other projects and duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Higher education in Economics/ Finance or other relevant field
- Experience in Accounting. Experience in VAT accounting is preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication and organization skills with the ability to
- prioritize and complete multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience with JD Edwards system will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals.
- Annual bonus
From 1600 EUR gross