Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
Under the general direction of the Operational Monitoring and Tools manager, responsible for automating network operational tasks; and, monitoring and maintaining the network tools environment within Operations Platforms and Tools organization.
- Maintains network tools and enterprise monitoring environments
- Work with internal and external teams to determine most appropriate tool(s) required for:
- Coordinate design, implementation, and operation of the following:
- Works closely with teammates to discuss progress of work, resolve issues and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Consults regularly with software and hardware vendors to resolve issues impacting computer processing, network operations, and database performance.
- Evaluates new software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing applications; makes necessary recommendations.
- Ensures that all related documentation is current and accurate and ensures personal compliance to appropriate standards and established guidelines.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an engineering or operations role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply application knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Experience working with Monitoring and Event Management, or AIOps technologies such as CA/Broadcomm, or Open Source tools
- Knowledge of load balancing methodologies and devices
- Experience with local and global load balancing using tools such as Citrix, F5, Stingray
- Knowledge of WAN optimization technologies, preferably with WAN optimization solutions using Riverbed
- Experience and hands on knowledge in at least one of the modern programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficiency in computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines
2975 - 3471 EUR gross