Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
We are currently seeking an iOS Developer to join Engineering team. The Developer will
work with the rest of the team in contributing to the strategy, development, and design of 1stdibs
What you’ll do:
- Develop new features in our iOS apps.
- Create tools, utilities and reusable components for other developers on the team to use.
- Monitor problems, diagnose, track down and fix bugs.
- Review code written by others to spot problems and ensure quality.
- Write unit tests to ensure consistent results where appropriate.
- Participate in the design process: make suggestions and address practicality of designs.
- Focus on applications targeted towards consumers, designers, as well as dealers within the luxury goods industry.
- Develop, prototype, and test new ideas, and remain at the forefront of mobile tech trends.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience building native iOS applications.
- Ability to work with the team in NYC while maintaining communication and presence.
- Ability to develop clean, reusable, maintainable code in Swift.
- Ability to read, find problems in, and modify Objective-C code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Experience creating custom UI and animations on iOS.
Not a must, but definitely a plus!
- Experience working on one high-usage app in the App Store or several non-trivial professional apps.
- Experience writing and debugging multi-threaded code.
- Experience with source code management - preferably Git.
- Experience within fast-paced consumer-facing brands.
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has
become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find
antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and
Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from
companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
From 2500 EUR gross