Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to change real estate processes? We are the Buying & Owning Real Estate in Denmark tribe and are responsible for creating solutions to simplify all homeowners and home buyers’ lives. The tribe has recently been established, and you, therefore, have a significant opportunity to contribute to the way we work in the future.
You would be joining a squad made up of developers, business analysts, a UX designer, a data scientist, and a product owner responsible for creating mobile applications for iOS and Android, which consume the different APIs and services developed within the tribe.
Apart from the squad, you will belong to a Chapter where like-minded developers perfect their craft and share knowledge across the different teams. This forum is used to explore new technology and improve the skills of all chapter members.
You will be:
- Implement new features to Bolig application for iOS in collaboration with other developers;
- Ensuring a high-quality user experience and high review score by creating high-quality code and collaborating closely with UX/design and business analysts;
- Sharing and learning the best practices for mobile development within squad and chapter;
- Working in a team with an agile mindset
- Solid knowledge of mobile software development for iOS;
- Experience in working with Swift
- An ability to self-organize and solve problems
- A desire to learn and share the knowledge within your squad and chapter;
- Experience in working with APIs and remote data;
- Experience with modular projects and separation of concerns;
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests on iOS;
- Knowledge of version control and usage of Git;
- Knowledge about Swift UI is an advantage;
- Basic understanding of MVVM pattern is an advantage;
- Basic experience in CI/CD is an advantage.
2720 - 4080 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.