Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group SE
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
With a premium volume of approximately EUR 9.0 billion in 2016 and around 24,000 employees, Vienna Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania, Vienna Insurance Group is represented by the non-life insurer ADB Compensa Vienna Insurance Group, one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the market.
- Facilitating IT driven business changes – from identification of business needs to final delivery of IT solution, including:
- Identification of business needs and translation into IT language
- Analysis and recommendations of most efficient IT change solution
- Preparation of business requirements of IT changes
- Change order request to third-party vendors and verification of final delivery
- Presenting IT changes to business
- Keeping the track record on portfolio of ongoing IT development initiatives
- Acting as a key IT advisor for specific IT systems
- Taking a lead from IT side in key projects on the Baltic level
- University degree, preferred fields of study: mathematics, informatics, insurance mathematics or similar;
- Experience in IT field preferably as IT analyst
- Experience in insurance would be considered as advantage;
- Process analysis skills;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels in organization.
- Full time position;
- Work in a dynamic, international environment;
- Plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally.