Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Littelfuse has more than 750 employees in Lithuania and manufacture advanced electromechanical products, primarily sensors and switches used in the automotive industry. These products are being sent to the new car manufacturing plants in 5 continents: Europe, Asia, North and South Americas, Australia. Today Littelfuse are the global leader in circuit protection - delivering the right answers through a powerhouse of applied expertise, strong relationships and the most extensive product portfolio in the industry and offices in over 50 locations with more than 12000 employees.
Currently company is looking for an IT Support Engineer for 6 months terminated contract to join our Europe IT Operations & Global IT Helpdesk Department in Kaunas and provide IT services to end users solving computer, application, system, device, access and hardware related issues. In this role you will support internal customers within Europe in accordance to current processes and procedures, keep and update related documentation.
Job description and tasks:
- Support local end users with computer and systems issues, following established policies and procedures
- Manage and coordinate incidents reported to the Helpdesk via the global Helpdesk trouble ticket management tool
- Recommends improvements to process and procedure documentation
- Support department requests for computer hardware and software assistance
- Coordinates with other teams or specialists to resolve issues in a timely manner
- 1-2 years’ experience with PC desktop, hardware and software support in a corporate environment
- Experience with support and maintenance of Active Directory, file server, printer server etc.
- Working knowledge of Cisco VoIP phone system
- Ability to be effective in both oral and written communication in the English language
- Troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work well on a team or individually
- Flexible working time and environment in an innovative, exciting and challenging industry
- The opportunity to develop professionally and to expand your knowledge though cross-functional collaboration and training
1242 - 1592 EUR gross