Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Baltics in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Explore the professional world more deeply with the Data Warehouse team who are developing Internal Accounting system solutions with Oracle ERP, Oracle Apex, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and delivery process. The Data Warehouse team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Refinement of requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment
- Maintenance of solutions
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Practice of complex PL/SQL, more than 2 years
- Experience with data base implementations – design and development
- Experience in using programming languages Oracle PL/SQL, Apex would be advantage
- Experience with reports from banking sector would be advantage
- Analytical thinking, responsibility, proactiveness and willingness to implement changes
- Flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, professional and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to improve through development of modern systems running across multiple countries
- Opportunities to grow in the role
- Co-development within ambitious and involving Baltic team
2300 - 5500 EUR gross
The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies.