Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will be part of Accounts & Core Ledger within the area Cash Management in Technology. The area provides IT development and maintenance to deliver world class services to our clients. As team manager you will be responsible for employees and their deliveries. The unit consist of 7 IT professionals (developers and maintainers, testers and requirement specialists).
The team is responsible for functions that is vital parts of SEB’s Cash Management offer. We work with two major external providers and we have a great responsibility to uphold the services and automate our internal work according to SEB standards. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
As an IT Team manager you will be responsible for:
- Drive the software development and maintenance / life cycle management.
- Secure a proactive and efficient way of working, including adapting to new technologies and automation.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and business representatives to secure the correct focus and scope of the team’s work.
- Drive change, and secure needed competence and really utilizing everyone’s expertise and contribution are vital parts of the assignment.
- Be an active part of the management team for the department and work strategically and operationally with change management.
- A committed leader with high ability to develop the right people and building engaged and high performing teams.
- A “doer” that transform ideas into hands-on activities and actual results.
- Are self-driven and adaptive to changing priorities and requirements.
- Have experience of managing modern IT development in a complex, fast changing and demanding environment.
- You build trust at all levels based on transparency, proactivity and courage, including bridging technology to business and vice versa.
- Experience of working with Financial products will be meriting but not a requirement.
- Have strong communication skills and you are fluent in both Lithuanian and English.
- Empowering environment.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Friendly and welcoming culture.
- Agile and modern ways of working.
- Work-life balance.
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
3450- 5550 EUR gross