Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
MoQ is the first and unique mobile payments system in the Baltic countries, an independent fintech, created and supported by Bitė Lietuva, Tele2 and Telia Lietuva joining forces!
MoQ IT team is growing and is now looking for a serious Java developer to take care of the back-end of the product as well as help the in-house developers’ team bring MoQ to the next level, because mobile payments is not all MoQ is going to offer its users!
- Design and implement Java-based application.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Recommend changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT field.
- 3+ years of experience working with Java platform. Experience working with groovy language would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of complex system engineering: development design patterns, algorithms, database structures.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and high level of involvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
A great opportunity to bring a MoQ to the next level and grow together with the product. MoQ company culture offers great level of working independence and room for own ideas. MoQ values loyalty, so if you are looking for an interesting product, great workplace and don’t like job-hopping – reach out to me!