Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Junior Accounts Payables Accountant is responsible for timely and accurate service delivery for transactions which are related to Accounts Payable area.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Maintenance of vendor account maintenance and closing activities,
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company's European branch of agreed policies and procedures by team members,
- Acknowledge service level agreements and KPIs for Accounts Payable related processes,
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- High school degree or equivalent experience in similar area,
- 0-1 year of experience in the accounting area,
- Some experience in Accounts Payable processes would be a big plus,
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes,
- Good French language skills,
- English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect an fashionable and innovatory working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
1322 - 1652 EUR gross