McKesson Business Services Lithuania
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany.
We expect you to ensure timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all Accounts Receivable transactions assigned to his role.
Main job responsibilities:
- Support the day to day Accounts Receivable operations for the following process areas:
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data
- Contribute to the processing of receipts (processing of electronic bank statements and cash allocation/dispute management)
- Perform credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs)
- Customer Account maintenance and periodic closing
- Bachelor's degree in Economic's/Accounting or similar (might be last year students)
- Equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or finance area
- Some experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes. Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
From 1200 EUR gross