Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are looking for a Junior Buyer to manage purchase orders, handle claims, support other procurement personnel and manage supplier communication on day-to-day procurement topics.
- Issue purchase order to supplier based on information in purchase request and category instructions, thus ensuring availability of goods and services
- Procurement stakeholder support regarding day to day transactional topics related to order processing
- Content and catalog updating in e-procurement tools
- Monitoring orders
- Operational supplier performance data capture
- Claims data capture
- Supplier invoice verification and solving discrepancies
- Other administrative tasks relating to purchasing
- Support the implementation of procurement strategy and relevant category sourcing strategies
- Fluent in English and Finnish language as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain or logistics
- Expierence of purchasing, logistics or other supply chain related tasks
- Advanced level understanding of procurement and sourcing methods
- Advanced skills in SAP would be considered as an advantage
- Challenging job in an international environment
- Possibility to grow on a personal and professional level
- Business trips to other group companies might be required
- You will be located in Vilnius and report to Accounts Receivable Manager