Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Join our Compliance & AML/CFT growing team in Vilnius as a Junior Compliance Officer.
We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs throughout your career.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in ongoing monitoring of client relationship for both SPVs and Funds
- Assist in name matching: review of daily hits
- Assist in monitoring of transactions
- Assist in the review of client acceptance files, identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks
- Assist in undertaking sample checks on activities performed by the 1st line of defence (including the KYC team in Vilnius) and draft of reports
- Follow up of the outstanding documentation of the client files
- Collecting figures/statistics to support local Compliance team
- Assist in completing compliance risk assessments
- Assist in the performance of the Compliance monitoring programme
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Compliance and/or AML role in a financial service industry or have other professional experience in the financial service industry, e.g. in a bank, fund or ManCo or an auditing firm providing support to a financial service provider on Compliance or AML
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written),
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are rigorous, learn quickly and strive for results
- You can work under pressure and meet tights deadlines.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You have thorough understanding of Know Your Customer and knowledge of EU Compliance and AML related regulation
- French Language is considered as an asset, any additional European language is a plus
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 1752 EUR gross