Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Supporting Danske Bank colleagues through all IT Service Desk channels as well as delivering world class customer service on daily basis by identifying, owning and driving excellence of IT Service Desk support, processes and channels.
This opportunity should catch your attention if you are tired of day-to-day responsibilities of typical call centre. This position will let you learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
- To provide IT support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the IT Service Desk from a global customer base
- Drive the increase of number of calls resolved at first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge and writing new knowledge documentation
- Monitor all internal and inbound communication channels for any events that indicated a threat to IT Service Desk service standards and take appropriate steps to mitigate across all teams
- Liaise with 2nd/3rd line support teams and both internal and external suppliers to reach a speedy resolution of incidents and requests, that cannot be resolved at 1st line
- Drive forward the continuous improvement of the department by championing change and driving service improvements
- Strong level of Norwegian and English languages (both written and spoken)
- Strong motivation to work in a Service Desk role
- High customer attention and/or customer service experience
- High level of professionalism while dealing with challenging work situations
- Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
928 - 1392 EUR gross
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
*Please note that in addition you will get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.