Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Supporting Danske Bank colleagues as well as delivering world class customer service on daily basis by identifying, owning and driving excellence of support and processes in Danish language. Our colleagues are our customers – this is our point of view. This opportunity should catch your attention if you are willing to become Expert of IT products and provide support and solutions for colleagues across Scandinavian countries. And you will be the first who will be contacted when a problem or issue will arise. This position will let you learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
- To provide IT support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the IT Service Desk from a global customer base
- Drive the increase of number of calls resolved at first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge and writing new knowledge documentation
- Monitor all internal and inbound communication channels for any events that indicated a threat to IT Service Desk service standards and take appropriate steps to mitigate across all teams
- Liaise with 2nd/3rd line support teams and both internal and external suppliers to reach a speedy resolution of incidents and requests, that cannot be resolved at 1st line
- Drive forward the continuous improvement of the global teams by championing change and driving service improvements
- Create and update procedures/checklists as well as support documentation
- Strong level of English language (written and spoken)
- Danish language A2 Level or above (written and spoken)
- Strong motivation to learn and work in an Advisers’ role
- Analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work with challenging work situations
- Willingness to help and support your colleagues in a daily work
- Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
- Relevant work experience (an advantage)
928 - 1392 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function. We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be Customer Supporter - IT, Associate.
*Please note that in addition you will get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.