Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over seventy successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
- design of satellite component layout;
- design and development of various satellite structures and mechanical subsystems;
- design of satellite testing equipment;
- 2D engineering drawing preparation and cooperation with manufacturing companies;
- simple structural calculations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- good understanding of the following subjects: machine elements, materials engineering, manufacturing technology, mechanics of materials, structures and solids;
- at least 1-year experience in 3D modeling with SolidWorks or equivalent (e.g. NX, Creo, Catia etc.);
- some experience with 2D engineering drawings and a good understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T);
- good English language skills;
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- experience in precision engineering;
- hobby/personal technical project experience;
- participant in physics and/or mathematics contests;
- driver’s license.
- flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely;
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say);
- team events - airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more;
- monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered;
- snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- birthday lunch (of course, presents included);
- Wolt dinners just in case you stay late in the office;
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups and trainings of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost);
- Employee referral program;
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well;
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have);
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!
1067 – 1960 EUR gross