Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are recruiting for a successful Kitchen Design & Manufacturing organisation in the UK. As they focus on design capability and growth, this has led to a number of new vacancies for Kitchen Designers, required to support one of their local brands. As part of Europe’s leading kitchen specialist, our client shares the benefits from working together in areas such as operations, installation, supply chain & design.
In this role you will join Project Design Teams in the UK to provide an industry leading kitchen design and quote service for Customers within Projects division.
This role is based in our Shared Service Center in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Work from design briefs, architect plans or hand drawn plans to create CAD designs on Fusion that meet the clients brief, specification and budget.
- Work to a high degree of accuracy, producing kitchen plans, CAD images and detailed project quotations in a quick timeframe.
- Be able to adapt your design style dependant on customer type and budget, from social housing to the high-end premium client. Bring designs to life, with innovative solutions for our customers.
- Communicate with our Contract Sales Managers and Sales Development Managers to fully understand the customer requirements and refine designs as the projects progress.
- Import CAD designs into the relevant quoting systems
- Pick up assigned work from CRM system or a shared excel spreadsheet, and update these shared areas on progress and completion.
- Calculate installation costs using our Excel quote template and enter this into the relevant quoting system.
- Work with the UK teams to understand the Projects team priorities and current workloads 2 weeks in advance.
- At least one year of experience in design area (kitchen, furniture, or interior) working with CAD.
- Some kitchen design experience is preferred.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Have an interest in Design and all its aspects - products, ranges, colors, trends, functionality, beauty, and style.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and great attention to detail.
1576 – 2103 EUR gross (can be flexible depending on your seniority level).