Olympic Casino Group Baltija
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Olympic Entertainment Group started operating in 1993 in Estonia and is now the leading provider of casino entertainment services in the Baltic countries. Olympic Casino is a member of the Lithuanian Association of Gaming Operators. It is a socially responsible and active business implementing a charity programme and promoting social, cultural, educational, and sports projects. Olympic Casino operates in Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, and Malta. The corporation has more than 3000 employees.
- Own online and land-based license framework in a country. Ensure that the license conditions are complied with and license is updated/extended once necessary;
- Manage legal risks at the local Olympic entity, identify and monitor legal risks (including any changes in local legislation), address these to the relevant stakeholders and to the management; propose operational and procedural solutions;
- Draft and review commercial contracts related to the company. Ensure that the contracts are compliant with local legislation;
- Assist other teams, e.g. marketing, product, CRM, Operations, IT, DPO, MLRO, on legal matters, including, but not limited to, while drafting internal policies or official documents, understanding legislation, making regulatory research, communicating with authorities;
- Represent the company in court and authorities;
- Co-operate with the legal team at the group level;
- Be involved in decisions of using external legal advice and maintain oversight of all legal projects and communication with external lawyers.
- B.A. in law or equivalent;
- 3 years’ work experience;
- Ability to a be strategic partner for business;
- Ability to set priorities, take responsibility and manage tasks independently;
- Fluent working proficiency in local language and in English;
- Previous work experience from a regulated sector and/or communication experience with local/state authorities is an advantage.
- Exciting industry experience;
- Opportunity to work with an inspiring and agile team in a fast-paced environment in a multinational group;
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work;
- An interesting multicultural working environment;
- An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer depending on skills and experience.
From 3000 EUR gross