Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Whatagraph is the go-to B2B SaaS platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. They do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard. The platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision - To Empower Everyone to Make Data-Driven Decisions.
Last year saw them experience some of the fastest growth in the Baltics startup ecosystem. They secured $7.2 m in investments, and saw their team grow from approximately 50 at the start of the year to 110+ today. This year Whatagraph’s main focus is consolidating their internal processes and focusing on bringing the product to the next level, in order to maximize the strength of their position within the market.
What Whatagraph is looking for:
Their Engineering team is always at the forefront of building great software, and a big focus this year is upping their standards and scaling to the next level. Hence, they are looking for an experienced Laravel Backend Engineer who can bring their ideas to the table, help elevate the architecture and be an essential contributor to the solutions of their platform’s current pain points. They process an enormous amount of data on a daily basis, so there will be no shortage of advanced challenges for you.
What you will do:
- Own the development and maintenance of existing integrations with 3rd party tools, from start to finish.
- Maintain and improve the existing application code.
- Design and develop new features, and integrate them into the core product.
- Develop their own API using Laravel.
- Play an active role in driving solutions to current architectural challenges they're facing.
- Mentor members of the team on best practices and help them scale their skills.
- Work in an internationally distributed team of engineers and collaborate on various feature releases.
- Follow their Scaleflow working process. That's right, they don't do 2 week sprints anymore.
- Strong background in PHP/MySQL development (at least 5+ years).
- Fluency with GIT, CI/CD and what’s related to it.
- Strong HTTP understanding in theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with highly-scalable, highly-available cloud infrastructure.
- Automated/unit test writing skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- A positive, collaborative, team-focused, and high ownership mentality.
- A passion and commitment towards self-development and growth.
- A data-driven approach towards the work you do and how you solve problems.
- Previous experience working with Martech/B2B SaaS is a bonus.
- Ability to work +/- 2 hours from the GMT+3 time zone.
- An international work environment: We are building our platform for markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK with the help of an international, tightly-knit, and driven team, which you’ll connect with via team events, outings, and various activities.
- A high ownership role for a product that constantly grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. With us, you will have no come-and-go projects, but rather focus on a constantly growing and improving platform.
- A place for innovation and ideas: We actively promote experimentation, and it’s an integral part of our culture. We really don’t like the box.
- Laravel central: We live for this framework, we share the newest Laravel books, work with the newest version, instantly apply stuff we hear in Laracon (or already have it implemented), and actively follow the Laravel elite. There’s no better place to be if Laravel is your framework.
- A flexible work environment: Work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipėda) will await you. After passing probation, you’re entitled to 91 consecutive days of working from anywhere, even space. As long as the wifi there’s good.
- A top-tier tech stack: You'll be using tools such as BigQuery, Datadog, Github, GCP, and many more.
- Benefits: Upon passing probation you’ll get access to stock options and health insurance which can cover a variety of your needs.
4000-6500 EUR gross.