Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.
Our client is the world’s money engine, removing boundaries and enabling the global payment and receivables process through seamless transaction experiences and flexible solutions. Since 2009, company makes the complex simple by bringing visibility and convenience into its process while working closely with businesses and organizations to power the global economy.
Global guardians, the Legal & Compliance team strengthens and maintains company’s security and compliance. These team members fully embrace global collaboration and the company’s “GSD” motto.
Company thrives on developing and bringing innovative payments solutions to market and believes that building and operating an outstanding company goes hand-in-hand with acting responsibly, ethically and in a compliant manner at all times. To support continuous growth, organization is seeking a dedicated and experienced compliance and regulatory manager to lead these efforts and serve as a designated Compliance Officer in the EMEA region.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of its people agenda, company believes their colleagues are their greatest asset, and as a member of the Legal & Compliance team, you will help accelerate organization across the globe!
This role will be an exciting opportunity to own compliance efforts for a segment of the business - ensuring that things run smoothly while you will also support the wider team in keeping company compliant as it grows the business. You will be responsible for staying on top of the changing local regulatory environment, leading compliance change projects, quickly understanding new concepts and ideas and have a strong understanding of the regulations around payments licensing and reporting requirements. A solid background in compliance – specifically with deep knowledge of financial crime and related regulations is required.
- Ownership & accountability for compliance in region, including AML, consumer and payments regulation
- Lead projects to drive implementation of compliance policies into company systems to maintain compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Be a point of contact for local regulators and legal officials, representing organization and building strong partnerships
- Draft and submit regulatory reports regarding the AML and regulatory aspects of the business (such as annual reports, SARs) in addition to corporate filings to the applicable bodies
- Develop a local operational framework and plan ensuring that outsourced functions are performed correctly and consistently in accordance with service level standards
- Communicate and work with other teams ensuring that compliance considerations are considered when creating new products and services
- Identity compliance risks and contribute to the update of company risk management processes such as risk assessments and registers
- Support the wider compliance team with key functions including audits, client onboarding, market entry and maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes and contribute ideas around new regulatory models. Support the drafting of licensing applications and supporting materials
- Diploma holder
- 5+ years of experience in financial services compliance
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English
- Knowledge of payments regulatory frameworks and/or regulations
- Familiarity with global KYC, UBO and AML standards (e.g., source of financial support, ultimate ownership)
- Understanding of trigger points and content of SARs
- Willingness to travel internationally and spend time with teams in other offices
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; global collaborator with strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, lead by example and provide directional guidance to colleagues
- Ability to multi-task, organize workload to meet deadlines and manage competing and sometimes changing priorities
- A proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibility as well as working in a team to ensure execution and delivery of tasks through to completion