Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
- The primary objectives are to assist with restoring IT service interruptions as quickly as possible and to minimize the impact of incidents to the business.
- MIM/PRB - Coordinates resources and action items related to the resolution of Major Incidents and Problem investigations.
- MIM - Communicate the details of Major Incident status to appropriate parties.
- PRB – Coordinates and Executes Problem Root Cause Analysis and maintains related Information. (Known Errors, Workarounds)
- PRB - Maintains Problem record and status information. (Solution Implementation)
- Use the defined Major Incident and Problem Management process’ to coordinate the effort of service restoration and to prevent re-occurrences.
- Validate an incident impact and priority to qualify the event as a “Major Incident”.
- Transition of Major Incident information into the Problem Management process.
- In a call center rotation, serve as the Point of Contact for Major Incident Management.
- Problem-related tasks will be handled outside of the Major Incident call center rotation.
- There are times when weekend or after-hours work is required for Major Incident responsibilities.
- Collaborate with cross functional IT teams and the business regarding the restoration of services.
- Identify system or process areas where quality is lacking and initiate process improvement
- Host various meetings with area SME’s to obtain problem resolution.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Enterprise IT environment;
- 5+ years of customer service experience;
- Experience operating within an ITIL framework;
- Experience with Data Analysis and reporting.
- Hands on Experience with IT infrastructure administration a plus (IE: networking, operating systems, server configurations, app hosting etc.);
- Working Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) a plus;
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Working in a global organization with focus on diversity
- The possibility to enhance your career
- A purposeful and exciting environment focusing on providing a healthier future for patients!
From 2650 EUR Gross