Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - NBC Security Inc. is a Global Defense and Homeland Security Applications Firm. Their Headquarters are located in Great Falls, Virginia, they operate in North America, Europe, North Africa, and the GCC countries. They have been serving the Defense Agencies Globally since 2001. Their staff and partners have more than 70 years of combined security, military and law enforcement experience working with diverse global clients. Their business model is founded on building trust with their partners and clients by providing an impeccable service based on confidentiality, professionalism, honesty and efficient delivery. NBC Security is expanding its operations to the Baltic region by establishing a defense manufacturing unit in Kaunas.
Their Business core expertise is as follows:
Manufacturing of Signal Intelligence Systems
Manufacturing of Rifle Barrels for Different Caliber Rifles and Sniper Rifles
Procurement of Military Hardware Globally
Cyber-warfare Solutions and Training
You will be responsible or cereating all corporate marketing materials, (online and print media), coordinate proposals and presentations, including scheduling project milestones and reviews, conducting reviews, and working with Business Development Director, Sales Executive and Chief Engoneering officer, to ensure quality materials and Technical Data Sheets is submitted and delivered on schedule.
- Schedule and conduct project kick-off meetings with appropriate staff to strategize for a winning proposal and/or presentation;
- Research, gather, and edit proposal materials, including gathering boilerplate text and formatting proposal information;
- Participate in all aspects of proposal preparation, including the development and collection of standard materials, writing, graphics, document editing, content review, printing, and final document assembly;
- Coordinate the presentation and technical staff rehearsals during the presentation stage;
- Quality and consistency of the company’s image in proposals and collateral material (Online and Print);
- Coordinate and provide in-house production services and will be responsible for quality control and proofing of related content;
- Database mining and maintenance during marketing process;
- Website, social media content creation, and update.
- Experience with coordinating and developing proposals as a prime consultant and experience with industry environment is required;
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video editing);
- Experience working with a marketing database, such as Cosential or Deltek Vision, is highly preferred;
- Effective time-management, writing, planning, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Must be competent and confident in Online and Social Media Spheres;
- Take initiative and be able to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, multimedia, design, communications, journalism, or related field preferred;
- Ability to travel.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
1606-1955 Eur gross