You & Oil
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You & Oil is the company that manufactures health and beauty products for skin and hair. “You & Oil” products are created exclusively from ecological oils, essential oils, plant extracts, the bioactive power of which is scientifically proven. The essence of “You & Oil” brand is a nourishing relationship. Nurturing and strengthening our customer – a woman or a man – while providing information, inspiration and support. Healthy beauty is at our core, so is a strong personality capable of free expression. We are about the knowledge, the perception, and responsible decisions that shape a happy life.
The company is now looking for a Marketing Manager who loves to take full responsibility of marketing activities and show initiative with creative ideas. If you are interested in Digital Marketing, Communication and Event Management, this position is your chance to prove it. If you are interested in ecological products, you simply cannot miss this chance.
- Develop an efficient communication network within other functions to deliver the plan.
- Development and implementation of global online marketing activities – development of all category marketing and go-to-market plans and briefs.
- Oversee development and management of the annual digital marketing plan and budget. Deliver all digital marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Involvement in the creation and implementation of marketing plans to increase brand awareness and market presence.
- Organizing and managing promotion campaigns, trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Building strategy for new product introduction to the market.
- Ability to provide hands-on value by creating visuals and marketing materials for products.
- Experience as a Marketing manager or other similar position.
- Experience with Digital Marketing activities, SEO.
- Experience with Events Management and participation in fairs and exhibitions.
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term professional relationships.
- Excellent creativity, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility, orientation to the result while not dropping a focus of client satisfaction.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW or other similar tools.
- Perfect English skills (written and spoken) is a must and fluency in other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- A genuine interest in eco-friendly products would definitely help you to succeed.
- Working with unique products crafted by our own team
- Dealing with international partners, clients & customers
- A warm, family-like atmosphere in the workplace
- Opportunity to participate in international fairs and exhibitions
- Flexibility in organizing your work