Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
“4Finance” is a global leader in digital consumer finance having offices in in Latvia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Spain, Georgia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Armenia, Argentina and the Mexican markets. Our aspiration is to become the global leader in convenient, innovative digital consumer finance by focusing on leading edge technology solutions. One of the main values of UAB “4finance” is employees. Our team consists of professional and talented people, whom we give the best conditions for constant professional and personal development.
Marketing Manager will be responsible for a range of marketing and communications activities that support various functions of the organisation by developing strategies and tactics that supports company’s vision and mission. This position will reports to the General Director.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products to support sales growth;
- Analyse current market opportunities, consider consumer requirements and competitor information;
- Customer relationship marketing (CRM) management;
- Submit timely monthly reportings, plan budget (1M+ yearly) and deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget;
- Full creative process management - generate innovative ideas and campaigns to promote brand and it‘s products;
- Management and marketing of sponsorship agreements;
- Develop strong internal and external communication to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives;
- Manage marketing communication regarding website content, social media, email marketing, ect;
- Take lead in ATL media planning and BTL activity planning;
- Partner with third parties from media and advertising agencies to manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns and media plans;
- Digital marketing management.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience in related field;
- Strong understanding of the consumer business and broad knowledge of marketing;
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be recognised as a leader, flexible, proactive and highly motivated; have strong, organisational skills with proven attention to detail;
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to see the big picture, as well as details;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with moving targets;
- Experience leading a team;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Lithuanian.
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry;
- Dynamic and challenging work in international team supported with long term experienced and committed employees;
- Lots of challenges and possibilities for professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- UAB “4Finance” additional workers benefits.
Job location: Kaunas, Jonavos g.