Hollister Incorporated en
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for ostomy care, continence care, and wound care and develops educational support for patients and healthcare professionals. We have been in business for more than 95 years. Our products are sold in more than 90 countries and we have manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents. At Hollister Incorporated, we are passionate about the work we do, and we are committed to making life more rewarding and dignified for our Associates and for the people who use our products and services. A career at Hollister Incorporated can take many paths, all of them leading to rewarding opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a master data professional to join a reputable company and further build up their professional competency and knowledge.
- Management of changes to production processes with regard to materials through the Engineering Change Notices system.
- Maintenance of master data in ERP system for Kaunas Plant & Roosendaal Distribution Center.
- Mass data change within ERP system data using system tools.
- Provision of basic master data backup support for other Hollister locations.
- Responsible for Master Data Management (ECM/ECN) of material masters, bills of materials, routings and work centers.
- Create and implement ECN’s within SAP master data through the product lifecycle process: introduction to obsolescence.
- To advise and work with Corporate Master Data/Change Control leadership to introduce new products or processes for Kaunas Plant, review issues and identify improvements.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Master Data management and/or ERP production planning
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Mathematics, Industrial Technology or similar field.
- Proficient in MS office tools (expert in Excel data management)
- Experience with SAP system would be considered as a very huge plus.
- Very good English language skills.
- Attention to details, accuracy, thoroughness, problem solving and analytical skills
- Learning and development oriented culture
- Flexible working hours concept
- Bonus based on annual performance
- Health insurance package
- Accident insurance 24/7
From 2000 EUR gross