Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client: one of the largest manufacturing companies in the world with 10 000 employees, operating in more than 40 countries worldwide and having more than 2.5 billion EUR annual revenue. They are opening their new strategic partners center here in Lithuania, where they are going to gather HR operations and finance professionals to work with all the other entities in Europe.
Role: this a functional/technical role, that is coordinating and leading data migration. The role is part of the Group Data Tower which supports the delivery of a strategic Pan European roll-out of S/4 Hana. This is a very important role for the client.
- Responsible for the migration of legacy SAP and Non SAP ERP systems to a new strategic SAP S/4 Hana solution using a Global Template for multiple European countries.
- Responsible for providing support and expertise to local and central business teams to map data from source legacy systems to S/4 Hana.
- Carry out data cleansing and quality activities required to provide data extracts from legacy systems, provide functional knowledge to local teams to ensure that they understand the new target environment and related concepts.
- Identify data quality / cleansing areas of concern and resolve with local and central teams.
- Undertake technical impact assessments, gap analysis from global template, design, functional & technical specification reviews, business process reviews, configuration and data testing within one of the areas C4C+OTC/ Finance / Material Management / Purchases to Pay/ Manufacturing/ PLW (planning logistic and warehousing) areas.
- Promote use of best practices and standards in solution design, evaluate proposed solutions and adherence to the global template.
- Provide expertise with evaluation, solution design and implementation on gap areas which are subject to local legal or statutory requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all Programme stakeholders, Service delivery and SI Teams.
- Similar job experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Good German language skills.
- Data Cleansing and quality experience and KPI reporting.
- Proven Functional skills within S/4 Hana to include at least one of the areas C4C+OTC / Finance/ Material Management/ Purchases to Pay / Manufacturing/ PLW (planning logistic and warehousing) would be an advantage.
- Good team player with pragmatic and proactive attitude.
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Must have excellent reporting and communications skills.
2800 - 4200 EUR gross