Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over seventy successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
- Lead and manage the mechanical engineering team.
- Actively participate in various satellite project stages.
- Collaborate with other department employees in regards to project progress.
- Plan and manage mechanics department resources according to the demand.
- Develop accurate project timelines to meet tight deadlines. Keep all projects on track to make sure delivery is on time.
- Prioritize tasks and delegate responsibilities.
- Participate in R&D and new product development activities.
- Assist the mechanics team with various mechanical issues and tasks.
- Ensure project success and achieve expected results.
- At least 3 years of experience in lead/manager position.
- Solid working experience as a mechanical design engineer.
- Good understanding of precision mechanical parts manufacturing technologies.
- Good English language skills (C1)
- Good understanding of at least three of the following subjects: stress analysis, material mechanical properties, vibrations, finite element analysis, mechanical tolerances.
- Experience working with Solidworks.
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues.
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Did we mention Space? (possibly it’s your once- in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!)
From 3305 EUR gross