Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
Do you frequently find it difficult to fall asleep at night because you keep thinking about how to improve or produce a complicated mechanical assembly? Have words “chamfer” and “burr” have already become your most commonly used words? Have you already forgotten that the word “tolerance” has also a meaning in a social context? We are looking for a colleague!
- Designing and preparing mechanical drawings for production of nanosatellite.
- Production organization and quality control.
- Designing frame structures, mechanisms for antenna deployment, reaction wheels, compact chemical propulsion valve, hydraulics, or other subsystems.
- Paying close attention to the manufacturing feasibility.
- But most importantly – you will feel the thrill when you see your hard work flying to space!
- Min 2 years of experience with SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling software.
- Min 2 years of designing precision mechanical assemblies and organizing their production.
- Education in Engineering field.
- Fluent in English language.
- Experience from your own technical projects (DIY, Hobbyist) would be considered as an advantage.
- Work experience in metalworking (milling and turning) would be considered as an advantage.
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues.
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Did we mention Space? (possibly it’s your once- in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!)