Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Vinted is the world’s largest marketplace for preloved clothing and accessories. We have a dream to make secondhand the first choice worldwide and we’re already on our way to success with a community of 16 millions in 10 markets, and counting. Our purpose-driven, engaged, and ever-learning team is changing perception of preloved fashion and spreading Vinted idea globally. Constant self-development and strive to become world-class professionals is in our DNA. Vinted’s People team is here to help on this mission.
Vinted is the world’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
Currently, 22 million people use our platform, which is developed and supported by a team of more than 300 people from our offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Warsaw. We have a unique work culture that’s based on trust, honesty, and attention to self-improvement.
We’re looking for a Member Support Specialist to join us in our Vilnius office. As part of our Member Support team, you’ll be the voice of Vinted and communicate directly with our French members.
You’ll need to be flexible, caring, and patient, so that you can efficiently juggle requests from multiple members. We’re looking for someone with great French and good English communication skills.
In this position, you will:
- Communicate with French members via email to solve their problems
- Answer any questions our members may have
- Keep an eye on the needs of the community and feedback on any trends to the team
- Work with a close-knit team to help one another, gain insights, and share laughs
- Find better ways of doing things, generate ideas, and be a change-maker
- A French-speaker with excellent communication skills (B2 level or higher)
- Able to speak and write well in English (it’s Vinted’s working language)
- Prior experience in online customer support or a strong desire to learn and the motivation to grow fast
- An efficient problem-solver and decision-maker who pays attention to detail
- Comfortable with working flexibly on a shift-based schedule that’ll be adapted to your needs
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal “Shop @ Vinted” budget
The salary range for this position is 1240-2662 Eur GROSS / month.