Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - a US-based company VoiceHIT LLC provides an affordable Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform to ambulatory clinics and healthcare providers, called the Better Day™ EHR & Documentation Solution. By creating a first-of-breed smart, 3rd-party application-enabled web-based EHR platform, Better Day™ addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers with a mission to dramatically simplify and improve the user experiences. Better Day™ is a web-based software platform that uses predictive modeling and 3rd-party applications & devices to turn data into action and, in doing so, actively facilitate patient-provider collaboration in order to proactively manage health, fitness & chronic disease.
The company VoiceHIT LLC is expanding their international team and is looking for a BACKEND Developer to join their team in Kaunas.
- Deliver complex .NET solutions, including documentation and unit testing;
- Develop quality, tested, maintainable products;
- Code reviewing and refactoring;
- Work within an Agile development process;
- Coordinate with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Professional experience with ASP.NET MVC and/or .NET Core (WebAPI);
- Strong understanding about SQL / MS SQL databases;
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git and/or TFS;
- Good understanding microservices and RESTful API’s;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Preferable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, BDD and best practices;
- Experience in transition from .NET Framework to .NET Standard;
- Knowledge of Security, Identity Server 4;
- Microservices architecture, Azure Web Apps;
- TypeScript, React;
- Experience working with LLBLGen Pro ORM.
- An opportunity to join an international team of experts and work on a complex system;
- A chance to further improve your skills as well as share your experience with the rest of team.
From 2455 EUR gross, depending on your skills and experience