Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
- Support existing projects and maintain the system up to date;
- Support different activities on ground (simulations, testing, etc.);
- Develop, implement and integrate new functionalities;
- Troubleshoot possible problems within MCS or interfaced subsystems;
- Proactively communicate with customers and suppliers.
- Education in IT or Physics fields;
- 2 years of C++, Python or GO experience;
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Influx DB);
- Experience with NATS is an advantage;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Initiative and proactivity to find the best and fastest ways to get the right decision;
- Good communication skills is important.
- Valuable experience in dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly, motivated and ambitious team.
From 2120 EUR gross