Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Mobility Specialist is responsible for the coordination and administration of immigration and mobility documentation and processes for the EMEA region.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all relocations into and within EMEA.
- Coordinate the movement of employees globally, including expatriates, short-term assignees, local transfers, contract extensions and repatriations.
- Prepare relocation package cost estimates, draft offer of relocation assistance letters and other required assignment related documentation.
- Assessment of immigration cases with external counsel and procurement of work permits with immigration counsel’s assistance.
- Maintain and monitor visa and work permit status for all authorized employees including expiration dates using our shared mobility database.
- Assist Manager – Global Mobility in facilitating orientations and providing guidance to transferees and assignees.
- Coordinate transferees relocation services with vendors and other in-house functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate receipt and payment of vendor invoices and other expense management.
- Ensure that all assignments remain within acceptable policy parameters and escalate any exceptions if required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid international and/or domestic relocation and immigration experience including vendor coordination and expense management.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Strong and documented project management experience.
- Up to date familiarity with EMEA immigration laws.
- Adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple projects.
- Able to cope with change, be flexible, handle uncertainty and at times minimal supervision.
- Previous exposure to supporting geographically diverse populations is a plus.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.