Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
The QUID UAB is the part of our Global QUID brand, which is a true ecosystem that uses different partners in order to provide relevant, but scalable, tools to its clients, and aspires to be one of the undisputed market leaders.
Quid is built around the three core pillars that support the success of any new business: Access to the financial system through payment and current accounts; financial accounting management; and business support services.
Quid is supported by Starboard Capital ltd, a global Swiss-based investment vehicle focused on seed and series A investments in companies with an innovative vision, and a strong desire to succeed.
Based in Vilnius Lithuania and reporting to the Group Head of Compliance and Deputy CEO, the MLRO will lead the Compliance Department for QUID UAB, ensuring full compliance with the latest Money Laundering and Know Your Customer (KYC) rules and guidance required for the industry.
You will also ensure you are up to date with compliance related legislation changes, particularly relating to the payments/banking industry in Lithuania, and that policies and processes are updated in a timely manner, where required.
- Act as the MLRO, ensuring compliance with AML/CTF, Sanctions Management and KYC requirements and guidance
- Business Compliance assurance and regulatory guidance in areas of relevant law – Financial Crime, Information Security, Anti Bribery and Corruption, Data Protection, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Act as the main point of contact with all relevant authorities in Lithuania, dealing with both formal and informal requests for additional information
- Compliance reporting
- Keep up to date with regulatory rules and changes
- Log and evaluate internal Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the department’s progress
- Assist with the delivery of training programs and the maintenance of training records.
- Previous experience Experience in Compliance environment within Financial Services at a manager or supervisor level
- In depth knowledge of current KYC and Anti-Money Laundering legislation and regulatory requirements in Lithuania
- Experience in working with minimal supervision
- Great attention to detail, and a high level of organisational skills
- Compliance qualification/s desirable – preferably AML – or be undertaking a professionally recognised study course (ICA, IRM etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or experience and knowledge of legal matters is desirable but not essential.
from 4132 Eur gross