Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will be joining an ambitious, competent and strong scrum team, which is responsible for maintenance and development of Accounting applications within SEB Group. The team is building the capabilities for Accounting and Finance stakeholders to meet the tight regulatory requirements, automate manual activities and have the applications that enables them to make sound decisions on time in different sites globally. The team is also accountable for the full life cycle of the applications. Our tech stack includes MS SQL, .NET, GitHub, DevExpress, Openshift, Azure DevOps that enables you to grow in different ways.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accounting related applications (custom and COTS)
- Developing new functionality as per business requirements
- Implementing technical improvements
- Testing your code
- Experienced in MS SQL
- Familiar with SSIS, SSRS, GitHub
- Used to work with accounting applications
- Able to understand accounting domain
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- A team player who enjoys taking ownership
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
1900 – 3600 EUR gross