Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client SALDO is rapidly growing FinTech in Nordics that offers wide range of fully automated financial solutions and has served over 500 000 customers since 2006. They are establishing a new entity of the business in Vilnius, Lithuania in order to grow internationally and launch new products. SALDO is in a big transformation and taking a big leap by becoming a digital financial institution with innovative products and features combined to a very successful Fintech business of +10 years. SALDO is extremely strong financially and therefore well placed to grow with the mentioned new innovations and they are looking for people with a growth mindset to join them!
- Develop new FinTech platform from scratch
- Write reusable, testable, and superior quality code
- Optimize platform's performance and scalability
- Collaborate with your team to achieve best architectural decisions
- At least 3 years’ experience of using .NET
- Strong OOP skills and awareness of modern development principles and practices
- Creative way of thinking and courage to try out new things
- Excellent English skills
- Open-minded and co-operative personality
We consider as an asset:
- Experience with CI / CD, Docker, Git or any other DevOps tools and practices,
- Previous experience developing banking software, lending software or work experience in regulatory or Fintech companies,
- University degree in software engineering or similar.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment with opportunity to grow together in a small and professional team of developers,
- Opportunity to build a platform from scratch and see full development process,
- Possibility to make an impact for international business success and see your work results immediately.
From 3305 EUR gross