Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for development and maintenance team supporting vendor-based system used by various stakeholders with in SEB Group, taking care of Private & Corporate customers as well as Large Corporates & Financial institutions. Join a curious and energetic team of Financing and Loans solutions at SEB Global Service Centre in Vilnius! Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To support business needs and provide world class services.
- IT development, implementation and maintenance.
- Incident and problem solving.
- Health check performance of the systems and integrations.
- Participate in all testing phases.
- Team player with at least 2 years of .NET development.
- Experienced with ASP.NET Core Web API, MongoDB.
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information.
- Able to manage your time & prioritize.
- A problem solver who is willing to take ownership.
- Excellent in English.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Extensive training.
- Learning opportunities.
- Flexible work-life.
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
From 1800 EUR gross
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.