Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - a worldwide risk and information solutions provider, with a headquarters in USA, that has been operating in Lithuania for more almost 10 years. Now the Lithuanian branch, which main responsibilities are to develop innovative technological products, support client faced services and underpinning IT infrastructure both in Azure cloud and on premises is expanding its IT Platform Support team and offering a vacancy for:
The role is responsible for the support and maintenance of TransUnion Europe region network infrastructure for systems and products.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and (with supervision of Senior Engineer) 3rd line support of network infrastructure
- Support for underlying components – switches, routers, load balancers, private networks – covers device hardening, configuration, monitoring and patching
- Prepare and implement network changes in response to user requests and project work adhering to change management process
- Be accountable for keeping current and growing team knowledge base, communicating with wider teams to introduce service management efficiencies, adherence to the processes
Techstack: IP, VPN, switching and routing, load balancing, firewalling, DDoS protection, multi-DMZ architecture, KPI and SLA, CISCO firewalls, F5 BigIP networking, SSL certificates, PCI DSS, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx).
- Sound understanding of networking principles, including switching, routing, load balancing, firewalling and security.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution skills.
- Ability to asses user requests and implement in accordance with a change management process.
- Ability to manage own workload and seek assistance from within the team and wider company to drive verbally and written.
- Understanding of segmented and multi-DMZ architectures.
- Understanding of server and storage tiered architectures.
- Experience of working to an ITIL framework.
- Have experience in defining, tracking and improving service based on service metrics (KPIs).
- Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act.
- Wide career progression paths and guidelines in big organisation;
- Access to a community of talented individuals to learn from and to share your experience with;
- Health insurance package;
- Numerous best in kind online training resources available;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Base salary plus bonuses.
From 1900 gross