Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.
We are now looking for a Network Technical Lead to join our talented Solution Delivery team with responsibility for leading the technical BAU operations.
This role aims to stabilize and improve our infrastructure and working practices across hundreds of our plant and office locations.
Key parts of this role include:
- Ensure 24x7 availability of Network services across multiple time zones so that BMI can manufacture, sell, distribute, invoice customers, obtain payments, operate global functions and key business processes.
- Accountable for the effective resolution of all Incidents and Service Requests assigned to the Network service (to Service Level targets). Involved in crisis or critical Incident situations.
- Builds strong partnership, alongside the Customer Service Management (CSM), with senior leaders across the business and functions and acts as the senior escalation point for business impacting Network service issues.
- Prioritizes service improvements in conjunction with CSM. Then manage and drive the execution of a Continuous Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) for the service.
- Ultimate signatory for Operational Acceptance of new Enterprise solutions or changes into production. Stakeholder in sourcing considerations; typically, some parts of a service will involve products or services from a supplier. Prevents the proliferation of different solutions fulfilling the same services.
- Works with Strategy and Architecture and other Technical Specialists and Analysts, to ensure that application and infrastructure is appropriate and in accordance with BMI architecture.
- Analyses IT service reports to review & identify performance against service level targets and proactive improvement proposals whilst balancing the cost to serve.
- Perform capacity planning exercises in conjunction with the delivery partners to enable proactive Budget/Fixed costs budgeting to be performed to ensure appropriate availability and capacity of Network Services.
- Manage and maintain the Network Services in the Service Catalogue.
- Ensure that Availability, Configuration, Capacity, Incident and Problem Management are n place, managed and maintained in the Network Services environment.
- Extensive experience and proven track record in infrastructure management roles, with proven experience of Network Services in a large and complex global IT organization delivered by 3rd party suppliers.
- Significant background and understanding of MPLS, SD WAN, IPVPN, VOIP and DIA architecture and use of CoS, SIP, Contact Centre technology, Unified Communications.
- Professional certification, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or other IT network credentials.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT technology areas (within projects and operations).
- Strong knowledge of IT service management / service control processes and methodologies, e.g. ITIL.
- ITIL (Service Management Certificate) qualified (preferred).
- Experience of leading global and matrixed infrastructure management teams, internal and 3rd parties.
- Experience of working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment.
- Leads the focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong system aptitude / affinity with technology.
- Good command of written/verbal business English (& additional location language requirements).
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
- Private health insurance.
2800 – 4583 EUR gross / month + 10% bonus